This shampoo features a high concentration of rosemary.
This shampoo gently removes dead skin cells that accumulate on your scalp. It features a scalp enhancing complex™ formulated with rosemary, bhringraj and coriander to nourish your hair at the roots while biotin and panthenol strengthen your hair. Its natural ingredients like rosemary and cedarwood essential oils revitalise your scalp. The shampoo also hydrates hair and improves its elasticity.
This shampoo purifies your scalp and nourishes and strengthens hair.
1. Rosemary Scalp Scrub : Use 2-3 times a week in place of shampoo or before shampoo. Apply a moderate amount onto wet scalp. Delicately massage into the scalp, add some water, lather, and rinse thoroughly. Massage until the sea salt melt away, then rinse thoroughly.
2. Rosemary Scalp Scaling Shampoo : Massage a moderate amount into wet hair and scalp. Lather well and rinse thoroughly.
3. Rosemary Hair Thickening Conditioner : After shampooing, apply evenly throughout hair length. Leave in 2~3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
4. Rosemary 3-in-1 Treatment: After shampooing, apply evenly throughout hair length. Leave in 23 minutes and rinse thoroughly. For the best result, wear a shower cap.
5. Rosemary Root Enhancer: Spray closely to the scalp so it covers all parts. Spray evenly all over the scalp and message gently with your fingertips or Wooden Scalp Brush.
Humans are exposed to harmful chemicals through various methods on a daily basis. AROMATICA has been excluding the harmful ingredients that have been identified harmful by various professional data for those who want to protect themselves and their loved ones from harmful ingredients. Since its establishment in 2004, AROMATICA has been accumulating a database on potential harmful chemicals based on experiences with strict product certifications such as EWG VERIFIED™, ECOCERT, Vegan, and COSMOS, as well as its advancement into the strict European and American markets.
Despite the rapidly-growing “clean beauty market,” it is not easy for consumers to choose safe products due to the absence of a definitive standard and definition of clean beauty. As the brand leads natural, organic, vegan, and clean beauty in Korea, AROMATICA has constructed the “Worry List” based on the understanding and compilation of various safe cosmetic standards to suggest a new standard for safe and clean beauty that satisfies all criteria.
Our definition of clean beauty includes “Biocompatibility & Sustainability” to avoid potentially dangerous substances that have undesirable effects and are harmful to the human body. Based on several years of experience, we have learned that natural ingredients are not necessarily all safe and synthetic ingredients are not always harmful.
SAVE THE SKIN
We will make continuous efforts to use safe yet effective plant-based ingredients in order to exclude harmful substances from our products based on a reputable database.
SAVE THE PLANET
We will conduct sustainable activities to consume renewable energy and minimize energy consumption.
We are cruelty-free and do not conduct animal testing on our products, but rather develop products that pursue the coexistence between humans, animals, and the environment.